This Sunday, April 22nd, is Earth Day and in honor of the earth friendly celebration we are helping brides put together their green weddings. Inspired by the Eco-friendly decoration ideas for Earth Day parties, we are drawn to arranging earth friendly wedding centerpieces with faux bark garland and bark vases. Whether you’re planning an Earth Day party with all your friends or hosting a wedding on April 22, 2012, incorporate some of these Eco-friendly ideas for a beautiful table setting.
- Faux Bark Garland: Drape your table with faux bark garland for a table runner. Or wrap around candles for a beautiful DIY wedding piece. Garland is an affordable way to decorate your table with a natural effect.
- Bark Vases: If you can’t decide what table cloth to use, opt for beautiful bark vases with white floral arrangements. Natural wood vases can be filled with your favorite wedding flowers for a simple way to incorporate Earth inspired decor.
- Burlap Table Cloth: Looking for an easy way to dress up your table? Burlap table cloths and burlap table decor is all the rage right now. Burlap matches lace, pearls and plenty of other feminine touches that can dress up your table.
- Wooden Boxes: Succulents and floating candles are perfect fillers for a classic wooden box. You can adorn your centerpiece with paint, diamond rhinestone wrap or decorative moss for an easy way to transform a simple wooden box into Earth inspired centerpieces.
- Reusable Candles: Thinking of turning on an Eco-friendly theme with candles instead of lights? You’ll need plenty of reusable battery operated candles for a stunning centerpiece. We love the clustered candle look and you can decorate your table with a similar look using glass vases and pillar candles. Whether you choose to use real pillar candles or battery operated votive, you’ll be saving money on electricity and helping the environment!
Any of these simple Earth friendly centerpiece ideas will help you host a stunning Earth Day wedding. If you’re looking for more creative ways to help the environment with an Eco-friendly wedding, consider purchasing carbon footprint offsets that will offset your wedding’s impact on the environment. Many Eco-friendly brides are opting out of floral arrangements for potted plants, sustainable local fresh food and other great Earth friendly ideas. For more Eco-friendly wedding ideas, be sure to follow our blog!