Is there anything more precious than a new baby? Baby socks, fuzzy blankets and tiny clothes. There are many wonderful new joys that come with a new bundle of joy. Preparing for a new baby takes plenty of planning and organizing. After months of putting together the nursery and stocking up diapers, a new bundle of joy is the perfect reason to host a baby shower. Celebrate the new addition to the family and relax before the big delivery day by throwing a fun baby shower with party decorations, baby shower themed invitations and plenty of fun baby shower favors.
When it comes to party favors, whether you’re expecting a boy or a girl will play an important role in deciding your baby shower theme. The baby shower favors should correlate and incorporate the theme of your party. Here are our top 10 personalized baby shower favors that are trendy and popular this year.
- Cupcake Party Favors: For a sweet themed baby shower, decorate with plenty of cupcake decorations. Cupcake boxes and cute themed cupcake favors are great for edible party favors.
- Jungle Safari Favors: Need another adorable edible favor idea? These jungle safari jelly bean favors are great for a sweet snack. As you prepare for your own new jelly bean you’ll be able to give your guests a sweet party favor.
- Pretty in Pink Favors: Planning a shower for a girl is a breeze when you decorate with bright pink decorations. Pretty pink favors ideas such as these adorable pink cake personalized notebooks. For games and trivia prizes, these notebooks are a great take home favor.
- Baby in Bloom Favors: for an outdoor garden baby shower, give your guests these cute themed seed packet favors for them to plant in their gardens. You’ll be able to watch the flowers bloom and grow while your own budding grows.
- Personalized Candle Favors: For a special baby shower gift, give each guests their own personalized candle tin favor to thank them for coming.
- Baby Shower Photo Frames: Give each guest their own personal keepsake of your new baby with their own cute as a button baby shower photo frame.
- Salt and Pepper Baby Shower Favors: Looking for a cute useful favor those guests can use over and over? These caterpillar salt and pepper shakers are a great eco-friendly party favor.
- Something Sweet Lollipop Favors: Set up a cute bowl of jelly beans with a few of these delicious sweet lollipop favors and you have an instant dessert bar for your baby shower.
- Baby Animal Favors: These cute baby animal mint favor tins are just one way to decorate with a baby animal baby shower theme. The cute little animals can be incorporated into your invitations, favors and party décor.
- Baby Cookie Cutters: Celebrate the pitter patter of little feet with these cute footprint cookie cutters. These are a great way to gift a reusable party favor that can be used over and over.
Baby showers are so exciting! The cute little baby shower favors are only the beginning of the adorableness. Wrap up any of these favors in favor bags with a personalized tag for the easiest way to create a special baby shower favor. Welcoming a baby into the world is a beautiful moment for any new parents. Enjoy the moment!