Introducing the latest looks for 2014! Check out our new line of beautiful Sequin Tablecloths, Sequin Overlays and Sequin Table Runners! These elegant premium fabrics can be purchased for a variety of table sizes from round to rectangular. Create a stunning atmosphere with our Vintage Globe LED Lights and Standing Chalkboard Table Place Cards.
Keep an eye out for even more new and exciting products coming soon! We have everything your need to make your event unique and exciting, only at Koyal Wholesale!
Vintage Globe LED Lights
Standing Chalkboard Table Place Cards
Sequin Chevron Table Runner
Chevron Burlap Table Runner
Victorian Lace Parasol Umbrella
Sequin Table Runners
Photos & Arrangement By Tonya Coleman at Soiree-EventDesign.com
Looking for inspiration on your next event? Why not try a Rustic Chic Garden Theme! At Koyal Wholesale we have everything you need to make your eco-friendly event look and feel authentic. We have a wide variety of real wood items that add that extra special touch of texture to your party decor. These rustic items can be accented with high end fabrics and materials for a touch of elegance. It doesn’t take much to make your nature inspired event flourish with beautiful green accents. Below is a list of everything used to make this scene just right, all available on our website!
Bring nature indoors by creating terrarium centerpieces! Easily create a terrarium using our Apothecary Jar Set. Start by adding a base layer of rocks or a rustic centerpiece filler of your choice. Add a layer of moss and accent with natural leaves and flowers. Many DIY experts love to add painted figurines to their terrariums for a whimsical touch.
A special thanks to Tonya Coleman of Soiree-EventDesign.com for her beautiful styling and photography!
Green Moss Garland
Birch Wood Slabs
Flora Glass Charger
Satin Rose Embroidered Table Runner
Eiffel Tower Vases
Curly Willow Ball
Radiant Orchid Inspiration Board
Every new year brings new and exciting trends and in the world of wedding & event planning, trends are essential to either embrace or shun. If you’re planning on throwing an event with a fresh theme, you should focus your color palette around Pantone’s “Color of the Year” for 2014, Radiant Orchid! (Pantone 18-3224, #B161A3)
Radiant Orchid (swatches)
This vibrant shade of violet is very versatile, it works well overpowering muted hues of green, or contrasting against rich shades of yellow/coral (see above swatch palette). For a more subtle approach to this years hottest color, lightly accent your event with various purple favors/gifts such as vintage paper straws, sheer organza favor bags & cupcake wrappers. Keep in mind, at least for the foreseeable future, Radiant Orchid is the new black.
Featured Items (From Left to Right, top to bottom)
Orchid Classic Charger Plates BULK (24 Plates)
Orchid Couture Charger Plates BULK (24 Plates)
Orchid Vintage Charger Plates BULK (24 Plates)
Flora Glass Charger Plates™ – Plum BULK (4 Plates)
Vintage Paper Drinking Straws – Purple Polka Dot Paper Straws (25/Pack)
Vintage Paper Drinking Straws – Purple Chevron Paper Straws (25/Pack)
Vintage Paper Drinking Straws – Purple Striped Paper Straws (25/Pack)
6″ Full Rose Ball Pomanders – Evelyn Style
2 PC Favor Boxes 2x2x2 – Lavender
2.5″ x 2.25″ Antique Orchid Glass Votive Cup (Set of 6)
2.5″ x 2.25″ Antique Purple Glass Votive Cup (Set of 6)
Vintage Sequin Embroidered Hand Fan – Lavender/Black
Fall is a favorite for event and wedding planners as the changing season creates a rich and warm backdrop to create the perfect event. Popular fall colors for 2013 are turquoise, orange, olive green and red.
These colors can be used mono-chromatically or combined to create a rich fall color palette.
All of these colors can be combined with neutrals and natural tones. A popular fall material is burlap, combine burlap with any one of these colors for a rustic wedding. These colors take rustic decor to the next level by providing a rich pop of color. Which fall color is your favorite?
Inspiration Board Items:
• Turquoise Acrylic Charger Plates
• Turquoise 10 Yard Burlap Decorative Ribbon Roll
• Orange 2 PC Favor Boxes
• Orange Flora & Ripple
• Olive Green Satin Rose Table Runner
• Olive Green Classic Charger Plates
• Red Cotton Ball String Lantern Lights
• Candy Apple Red Stripe – Vintage Paper Drinking Straws
A hot style this summer season is nautical! Achieving the nautical theme is all about key colors, texture and accessories. When these elements are combined it will help create a nautical theme perfect for any sailor and his first mate!
Two key colors for achieving this theme are bright red and navy blue. Additional colors that can be combined with this theme are white, ivory or neutral brown color. White gives the theme a more contemporary modern feel while ivory and browns combined with the red and navy create a vintage rustic feel.
Use burlap and jute rope in your decor to add a nautical texture. Wood is also a great material that can give your theme a sea worthy feel. To create the perfect nautical dessert table display wrap cupcakes with Royal Blue, Navy Blue and Red Spanish Tile Cupcake Wrappers. Accent the table with a Mason Jar full of Red Striped Vintage Paper Straws. Mason Jars can be used as drinking cups or can also be used as a vase to place flower arrangements into. These glass jars give the feel of a message in a bottle which closely relates to our theme. Complete the desert table with cute Burlap Favor Bags with Anchor Design filled with gold pirate coins, chocolate coins that is!
To create a nautical table setting use our Flora Glass Charger Plates™ in any shade of blue. These Flora Glass Charger Plates™ look as if they were forged from the waves of the ocean and help to bring interest and variation to any table setting. To bring a more rustic vintage feel to your table setting use our Round Rattan Charger Plates and top with a clean white plate, accent these rustic table setting with Striped DIY Wooden Cutlery. Sparingly add additional sea elements with our Silver Starfish Place Card Holders. Bring an element of fun to the event with a Personalized Anchor Wedding Photo Booth Backdrop. Lastly add a brilliant pop of color with Blue Ombre Paper Lanterns mixed with Red and Ocean Blue Lanterns!
Inspiration Board Items: (from left to right)
1. Personalized Anchor Wedding Photo Booth Backdrop
2. Flora Glass Charger Plates™
3. Royal Blue & Red Spanish Tile Cupcake Wrappers
4. Burlap Favor Bags with Anchor Design
5. Red Striped Vintage Paper Straws
6. Silver Starfish Place Card Holders
7. Blue Ombre Paper Lanterns, Red and Ocean Blue Lanterns
8. Round Rattan Charger Plates
Happy Friday everyone! After a long week, we’re ready to hit the beach this weekend…which got us naturally thinking about all the beach weddings coming up this summer. If sandy, sunny nuptials sound like a tropical dream, we’ve put together a few must-haves that let you celebrate in style!
Let’s tackle centerpieces first. Beach weddings can range from chic and casual to refined elegance. Whatever your style, use your natural surroundings as your decor manual. Simple touches like natural sugar starfish (also work great for invitations and place card holders), tabletop tiki torches, or even natural driftwood branches used as table decorations play up on the beachy vibe. Charger plates add a pop of color and texture to your table scape in pretty beach colors such as aqua blue charger plates, ocean blue charger plates. Or embrace beach chic style with rattan chargers in brick brown, honey brown, or sand brown.
With a carefree and relaxed vibe, beach weddings often leave guests with a feeling of not wanting to return home to the “real world” right away. Therefore, give your guests mementos that will remind them of their seaside vacation. Candies in starfish burlap favor bags or personalized favor bags, personalized tote bags, and key chain favors such as starfish chains, mini flip flops are always favorites.
Finally, event decorations can really tie your whole celebration together. Play off the natural beauty of the sea and sand, and palm trees and tropical flowers. You can choose big decor pieces for maximum impact such as seashell driftwood garlands, driftwood garlands, tiered chandeliers in blue capiz shell, parasols, and personalized photo backdrops.
In end, a little creativity and inspiration will go a long way to creating the beach wedding of your dreams! Check out our Pinterest board for more ideas!
Today, we continue our look at favorite must-haves for your next summer bash. With summer just around the corner these days, it’s never too early to start planning. Our picks below are versatile and vibrant – perfect for those hot summer days and cool summer nights – but also easily adaptable to any celebration year-round. BBQs, beach weddings, and graduation parties…the season is about to begin!
1. Fans – A variety of colors and textures such as sandalwood, raffia fans, or folding paper fans are a perfect complement to a sunny outdoor wedding or garden party. We love that they can also double as take-home favors too!
2. Apothecary Jars – Known for their aesthetic appeal, apothecary jars are a stylish addition to any party. Cluster a few jars in various shapes and sizes for a whimsical centerpiece. Alternate each centerpiece by alternately filling the jars with candy, cookies, or even spices, thereby leaving each table with a distinctive look. And of course – if you are planning a candy bar, then these jars practically required!
3. Burlap – We’ve seen burlap as a mainstay decor fabric used in many weddings and other events. However, now in addition to traditional burlap table covers, burlap runners, and burlap ribbon, burlap is also available in countless other forms as well! Elegant chair sashes, trendy tote bags, and go-to favor bags (including imprinted burlap favor bags) are great ways to add a subtle touch of vintage charm. Burlap perfectly complements the bright hues of summer so don’t be afraid to showcase this on-trend fabric.
4. Submersible Floralytes – vibrant and color changing, submersible floralytes are must-have for nighttime summer event! They provide the ample illumination to centerpieces such as floral arrangements and ice sculptures and also work as a replacement for candle votives. Ideal for an outdoor wedding reception under the stars!
Be sure to check out our Pinterest boards for more summer-time party decor ideas!
Happy Friday everyone! Though we’re midst of enjoying spring’s first blooms and cool temperatures, we’re also looking ahead to what summer 2013 has in store for us! Weddings, BBQs, graduation parties, and other festive summer bashes is a time to savor the summer sun and indulge in the warm weather with family and friends. And putting together a decor scheme that emphasizes summer’s spirit is easy with just a few favorite pieces – read on below for our summer-must-haves.
1. Bali Umbrellas – Add a vibrant colorful touch to table tops with these made-for-summer decor pieces. Whether you mix and match a few colors or add a hodgepodge of several different colors, the overall effect is simply stunning. They work especially well at outdoor events, both during the day and night.
2. Tiki Torches – Of course no summer event is complete without festive Polynesian tiki torches! Our new favorites are the table top tiki torches which serve a dual purpose – a decorative touch that provides light for those summer luaus or beach-themed weddings. You can also substitute mini bamboo tabletop tiki torches at your next outdoor bash.
3. Lattice Hanging Candle Holders – Intricately-designed candle holders add that extra touch of glamour and inviting ambience to any event. The warm glow of soft candlelight shining through these patterned candle holders can also be used as centerpieces themselves – just add a few silk rose petals for a romantic touch.
4. Paper Lanterns – Whether round, square, battery-operated, or even star shaped, paper lanterns are practically a summer must-have. It’s a quick and easy way to add an instantaneous pop of color! White paper lanterns are the most popular, bringing easy elegance to any party, but also consider mixing and matching colors, shapes, and textures for festive look that’s at once creative, whimsical, and just pure summer bliss!
We’ll be back next week with our remaining picks for top summer trends in party decor!
One of our favorite leisure activities is to soak up some color inspiration from our surroundings – whether from nature, urban sprawl, or even in our own homes. Lately, we’ve really been feeling “cool” toned colors such as teal, violet, peacock blue, and aqua. Coincidentally, these are some of today’s hottest wedding colors!
Colors such as teal and peacock blue exude a calming and serene vibe. At the same time however, these jewel tones also add a touch of royal glam. The easiest way to make a big, bold, and cool color statement is with charger plates. Whether you stick to traditional charger plates or glass charger plate designs such as flora chargers or ripple glass chargers, this is an instant way to add big color to your table scape.
You can also bring in cooler colors, such as aqua, turquoise, and navy, as accent colors in your wedding decor – think small but significant pieces such as tissue paper pom poms, diamond crystal garlands hanging from manzanita tree centerpieces, or a candy buffet dressed to the nines in blues and greens (a perfect time to bring out those blue M&Ms!)
When it comes to favors, tiffany blue favor boxes or personalized pyramid favor boxes brimming with sweet candies are always a favorite with guests.
Mix and match cool colors together – violet with navy or aqua and green – and leave the overall decor effect feeling vibrant without being too overpowering. These colors work especially well for summer weddings – a perfect contrast to the hot summer sun! Check out our Pinterest board for some more color inspiration ideas!