Our Perfect Halloween Palette:
- Lime Green
Create a Chic Halloween setting by combining purple, lime green, orange and black decor. Colors can be mixed and matched to create a palette that will fit your aesthetic and theme. For an elegant palette use black as the foundation of your decor taking up about 80% of the space. Accent with lime greens and purples for dramatic pops of color. For a trendy modern palette that pops, use lime green as the foundation of your design. Since lime green is a demanding bright color opt for a proportion of around 60%. Accent the remaining 40% of your decor with orange and purple items. Natural fabrics and materials like burlap and birch wood can also add a rustic touch to your decor. Silver Candelabras, Lanterns and Votive Candle Holders will also add to the ambiance of your decor. Check out our palette banner above for more Chic Halloween color combinations! This modern palette combines traditional colors with modern flair! Check out our Halloween Decor Collection for the latest trends in Halloween Decorations.
Featured Items (From Left to Right):
Ripple Glass Charger Plates
2 PC Favor Boxes
Vintage Paper Straws
Flora Glass Charger Plates
Beaded Acrylic Charger Plates
Tissue Paper Pom Poms
We are excited to announce our Top 7 Customer Favorites Collection! We are certain you will also enjoy some of these items which can be used for your upcoming wedding or special event!
Our top items consist of 2 Piece Favor Boxes, Drinking Mason Jars, Burlap Wrapped Glass Votive Candle Holders, Candy Buffet Jar Set, Vintage Glass Milk Bottles, Washi Tape and Flora Glass Charger Plates!
A hot style this summer season is nautical! Achieving the nautical theme is all about key colors, texture and accessories. When these elements are combined it will help create a nautical theme perfect for any sailor and his first mate!
Two key colors for achieving this theme are bright red and navy blue. Additional colors that can be combined with this theme are white, ivory or neutral brown color. White gives the theme a more contemporary modern feel while ivory and browns combined with the red and navy create a vintage rustic feel.
Use burlap and jute rope in your decor to add a nautical texture. Wood is also a great material that can give your theme a sea worthy feel. To create the perfect nautical dessert table display wrap cupcakes with Royal Blue, Navy Blue and Red Spanish Tile Cupcake Wrappers. Accent the table with a Mason Jar full of Red Striped Vintage Paper Straws. Mason Jars can be used as drinking cups or can also be used as a vase to place flower arrangements into. These glass jars give the feel of a message in a bottle which closely relates to our theme. Complete the desert table with cute Burlap Favor Bags with Anchor Design filled with gold pirate coins, chocolate coins that is!
To create a nautical table setting use our Flora Glass Charger Plates™ in any shade of blue. These Flora Glass Charger Plates™ look as if they were forged from the waves of the ocean and help to bring interest and variation to any table setting. To bring a more rustic vintage feel to your table setting use our Round Rattan Charger Plates and top with a clean white plate, accent these rustic table setting with Striped DIY Wooden Cutlery. Sparingly add additional sea elements with our Silver Starfish Place Card Holders. Bring an element of fun to the event with a Personalized Anchor Wedding Photo Booth Backdrop. Lastly add a brilliant pop of color with Blue Ombre Paper Lanterns mixed with Red and Ocean Blue Lanterns!
Inspiration Board Items: (from left to right)
1. Personalized Anchor Wedding Photo Booth Backdrop
2. Flora Glass Charger Plates™
3. Royal Blue & Red Spanish Tile Cupcake Wrappers
4. Burlap Favor Bags with Anchor Design
5. Red Striped Vintage Paper Straws
6. Silver Starfish Place Card Holders
7. Blue Ombre Paper Lanterns, Red and Ocean Blue Lanterns
8. Round Rattan Charger Plates
How To Use Floralytes™ by Koyal Wholesale
Elevate the depth and drama of your next centerpiece with our collection of Floralytes™. Our Floralytes™ come in 10 colors: amber, orange, red, uv, pink , white, teal, green, blue and color changing RGB. Our disposable Floralytes™ can be used as accent lights for out of water applications. The long lasting LED lights can last up to 24 hours. Choose from two styles, Floralyte™ and Floralyte™ II. Floralyte™ II has the added feature of an on and off switch versus the Floralyte™ which will remain lit once activated.
To achieve the look in our tutorial, hang white or colored Floralytes™ from a paper lantern. Floralytes™ can also be attached to individual flowers in an arrangement by attaching them with green floral tape. Inside the glass vase filled with water pearls or liquid place a Submersible Floralyte™ to give the vase an ambient glow.
It’s the first of May and we are officially in the midst of spring! Warm days, breezy evenings, and a fresh burst of color after a dreary winter are just a few of the reasons why we love spring. Here are a few ideas to help you incorporate the season’s bloom into your next celebration – whether wedding, bridal or baby shower, or birthday party!
1. Retro Paper Drinking Straws – Eco-friendly, biodegradable straws are perfect to dress up dessert tables or candy buffets. They also add a whimsical element to children’s birthday parties in a show stopping colorful way. Mix and match polka dot and stripes of the same shade for a unique look.
2. Tissue Paper Pom Poms – Add an instant pop of color and texture with stylish paper pom poms. Available in mini-sizes as well, tissue paper pom poms can work as either hanging decorations or as tabletop decorations. Perfect for baby or bridal showers, they’re budget friendly and big on decor impact!
3. Satin Rose Embroidered Table Runners – Table runners add an element of chic and elegance to any event. Add in rose embroidered runners and it’s easy to take your event to the next level. Spring colors such as ivory, pink, and green are a sophisticated addition to any spring garden party.
A few spring-inspired decor ideas for your next event – we’ll be back tomorrow with more spring picks! Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest board for more ideas.
Do It Yourself: Jute Glass Bottle Vase
Transform a glass soda bottle into a stunning rustic Jute Vase. Create a positive impact on the earth by using recycled glass bottles and the biodegradable jute to create stylish decor for your next wedding or event. Not only will these DIY Jute Glass Bottle Vases leave a small footprint on the earth, they will also leave an even smaller dent in your wallet.
1. Gather at least 30 feet (30ft) of jute string.
2. Using a hot glue gun, glue one end of the jute string to the bottom edge of the bottle.
3. Place a line of glue around the bottom edge of the bottle and snugly place jute over the glue.
4. Begin tightly wrapping the bottle with jute and apply a small line of glue about every two inches (2″) to secure jute in place.
5. Wrap jute to the top rim of the bottle and glue the end in place.
6. Place a freshly cut flower or small arrangement into the opening of the vase and now you have a unique, eco-friendly jute vase!
- The coils of jute may want to ride up the bottle. Place a line of glue around the entire bottle in those areas to ensure that the jute will securely stay in place.
- While adding each coil of jute pull tightly and push down to be sure that the bottle is completely covered.
- If your string runs short there is no need to worry. Easily glue another strand of jute string where the last piece has ended and continue wrapping, the strands will blend in together.
- Collect used glass bottles from friends and family. Wrap three bottles with different sizes and shapes and combine to create a beautiful centerpiece.
- Pair your upcycled jute bottle with our wooden table numbers, a burlap wrapped glass votive and burlap table runner to create a stunning rustic tablescape.
Happy Friday everyone! After a long week, we’re ready to hit the beach this weekend…which got us naturally thinking about all the beach weddings coming up this summer. If sandy, sunny nuptials sound like a tropical dream, we’ve put together a few must-haves that let you celebrate in style!
Let’s tackle centerpieces first. Beach weddings can range from chic and casual to refined elegance. Whatever your style, use your natural surroundings as your decor manual. Simple touches like natural sugar starfish (also work great for invitations and place card holders), tabletop tiki torches, or even natural driftwood branches used as table decorations play up on the beachy vibe. Charger plates add a pop of color and texture to your table scape in pretty beach colors such as aqua blue charger plates, ocean blue charger plates. Or embrace beach chic style with rattan chargers in brick brown, honey brown, or sand brown.
With a carefree and relaxed vibe, beach weddings often leave guests with a feeling of not wanting to return home to the “real world” right away. Therefore, give your guests mementos that will remind them of their seaside vacation. Candies in starfish burlap favor bags or personalized favor bags, personalized tote bags, and key chain favors such as starfish chains, mini flip flops are always favorites.
Finally, event decorations can really tie your whole celebration together. Play off the natural beauty of the sea and sand, and palm trees and tropical flowers. You can choose big decor pieces for maximum impact such as seashell driftwood garlands, driftwood garlands, tiered chandeliers in blue capiz shell, parasols, and personalized photo backdrops.
In end, a little creativity and inspiration will go a long way to creating the beach wedding of your dreams! Check out our Pinterest board for more ideas!
Today, we continue our look at favorite must-haves for your next summer bash. With summer just around the corner these days, it’s never too early to start planning. Our picks below are versatile and vibrant – perfect for those hot summer days and cool summer nights – but also easily adaptable to any celebration year-round. BBQs, beach weddings, and graduation parties…the season is about to begin!
1. Fans – A variety of colors and textures such as sandalwood, raffia fans, or folding paper fans are a perfect complement to a sunny outdoor wedding or garden party. We love that they can also double as take-home favors too!
2. Apothecary Jars – Known for their aesthetic appeal, apothecary jars are a stylish addition to any party. Cluster a few jars in various shapes and sizes for a whimsical centerpiece. Alternate each centerpiece by alternately filling the jars with candy, cookies, or even spices, thereby leaving each table with a distinctive look. And of course – if you are planning a candy bar, then these jars practically required!
3. Burlap – We’ve seen burlap as a mainstay decor fabric used in many weddings and other events. However, now in addition to traditional burlap table covers, burlap runners, and burlap ribbon, burlap is also available in countless other forms as well! Elegant chair sashes, trendy tote bags, and go-to favor bags (including imprinted burlap favor bags) are great ways to add a subtle touch of vintage charm. Burlap perfectly complements the bright hues of summer so don’t be afraid to showcase this on-trend fabric.
4. Submersible Floralytes – vibrant and color changing, submersible floralytes are must-have for nighttime summer event! They provide the ample illumination to centerpieces such as floral arrangements and ice sculptures and also work as a replacement for candle votives. Ideal for an outdoor wedding reception under the stars!
Be sure to check out our Pinterest boards for more summer-time party decor ideas!