How to use Toronado™ 20 by Koyal Wholesale
The Toronado™20 is a versatile product that can be used for many applications. The Toronado™20 is made of a 9 foot memory wire with 20 white LEDs and has 2 replaceable batteries that can last up to 8 hours. The Toronado™20 is submersible so it can be used in and out of water!
Create a stunning celestial centerpiece:
Step 1: Fill a cylindrical glass vase with water and submerge about 2 feet worth of the wire into the vase.
Step 2: Place a floral arrangement on the top of the vase and continue to drape the Toronado™20 onto the flora.
Step 3: Shape the wire to your desired design. Turn on the Toronado™20 and hide the Toronado™20 base into the floral arrangement. Take a step back and admire the simple beauty of Toronado™20 lights with your centerpiece arrangement.
Tip: Use Toronado™20 to make your wedding bouquet sparkle! Drape the lights from your bouquet or wrap them around a bouquet holder for a glamorous effect.
How to use Submersible Floralytes™ by Koyal Wholesale
Create a stunning contemporary centerpiece in three easy steps:
Step 1: Fill a square glass vase about 2/3 full of water pearls.
Step 2: Place one lit Submersible Floralyte™ into the center of the pile of water pearls and continue filling the vase with water pearls.
Step 3: Place large test tubes into the water pearls. For smaller vases use one tube, for larger rectangular vases place multiple tubes into the pearls. Fill the tubes with your favorite flowers and your simple contemporary centerpiece is now complete!
Tip: To achieve a flickering candle light effect use Submersible Floralyte™ III available in over 9 colors to match with your centerpieces.
How To Use Floralytes™ by Koyal Wholesale
Elevate the depth and drama of your next centerpiece with our collection of Floralytes™. Our Floralytes™ come in 10 colors: amber, orange, red, uv, pink , white, teal, green, blue and color changing RGB. Our disposable Floralytes™ can be used as accent lights for out of water applications. The long lasting LED lights can last up to 24 hours. Choose from two styles, Floralyte™ and Floralyte™ II. Floralyte™ II has the added feature of an on and off switch versus the Floralyte™ which will remain lit once activated.
To achieve the look in our tutorial, hang white or colored Floralytes™ from a paper lantern. Floralytes™ can also be attached to individual flowers in an arrangement by attaching them with green floral tape. Inside the glass vase filled with water pearls or liquid place a Submersible Floralyte™ to give the vase an ambient glow.
We MUSTACHE you a question. Did you get Dad a Father’s Day Card Yet? If the answer is no, you are in luck! Shave the day just for Dad with a free Downloadable Mustache Father’s Day Card that’s just as adorable as you are!
And because he’s the best, don’t you think it’s time to feed his hunger with our Mustache Natural Wooden Cutlery D.I.Y. Kits paired with his favorite sweet treats? Whoever said making memories with Dad were a thing of the past?
1) Simply click here to download your Mustache Father’s Day Card.
2) Print on 8.5″ x 11″ card stock paper.
3) Cut, Fold & Give to your special father!
Tip: If you can’t print at home, take the PDF to your local print shop and follow the instructions on the printed file!
Make up for those terrible teenage years by giving your Mom one of our special Chevron Mother’s Day Cards! Choose from two stunning color options that are sure to bring a smile to her face!
Simply click here to download the card file, print on 8.5″ x 11″ card stock, cut, fold & give it to your wonderful mother! If you can’t print it at home, take the .pdf file to your local print shop. Have a Happy Mother’s Day!
It’s the first of May and we are officially in the midst of spring! Warm days, breezy evenings, and a fresh burst of color after a dreary winter are just a few of the reasons why we love spring. Here are a few ideas to help you incorporate the season’s bloom into your next celebration – whether wedding, bridal or baby shower, or birthday party!
1. Retro Paper Drinking Straws – Eco-friendly, biodegradable straws are perfect to dress up dessert tables or candy buffets. They also add a whimsical element to children’s birthday parties in a show stopping colorful way. Mix and match polka dot and stripes of the same shade for a unique look.
2. Tissue Paper Pom Poms – Add an instant pop of color and texture with stylish paper pom poms. Available in mini-sizes as well, tissue paper pom poms can work as either hanging decorations or as tabletop decorations. Perfect for baby or bridal showers, they’re budget friendly and big on decor impact!
3. Satin Rose Embroidered Table Runners – Table runners add an element of chic and elegance to any event. Add in rose embroidered runners and it’s easy to take your event to the next level. Spring colors such as ivory, pink, and green are a sophisticated addition to any spring garden party.
A few spring-inspired decor ideas for your next event – we’ll be back tomorrow with more spring picks! Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest board for more ideas.
Do It Yourself: Jute Glass Bottle Vase
Transform a glass soda bottle into a stunning rustic Jute Vase. Create a positive impact on the earth by using recycled glass bottles and the biodegradable jute to create stylish decor for your next wedding or event. Not only will these DIY Jute Glass Bottle Vases leave a small footprint on the earth, they will also leave an even smaller dent in your wallet.
1. Gather at least 30 feet (30ft) of jute string.
2. Using a hot glue gun, glue one end of the jute string to the bottom edge of the bottle.
3. Place a line of glue around the bottom edge of the bottle and snugly place jute over the glue.
4. Begin tightly wrapping the bottle with jute and apply a small line of glue about every two inches (2″) to secure jute in place.
5. Wrap jute to the top rim of the bottle and glue the end in place.
6. Place a freshly cut flower or small arrangement into the opening of the vase and now you have a unique, eco-friendly jute vase!
- The coils of jute may want to ride up the bottle. Place a line of glue around the entire bottle in those areas to ensure that the jute will securely stay in place.
- While adding each coil of jute pull tightly and push down to be sure that the bottle is completely covered.
- If your string runs short there is no need to worry. Easily glue another strand of jute string where the last piece has ended and continue wrapping, the strands will blend in together.
- Collect used glass bottles from friends and family. Wrap three bottles with different sizes and shapes and combine to create a beautiful centerpiece.
- Pair your upcycled jute bottle with our wooden table numbers, a burlap wrapped glass votive and burlap table runner to create a stunning rustic tablescape.
Happy Friday everyone! After a long week, we’re ready to hit the beach this weekend…which got us naturally thinking about all the beach weddings coming up this summer. If sandy, sunny nuptials sound like a tropical dream, we’ve put together a few must-haves that let you celebrate in style!
Let’s tackle centerpieces first. Beach weddings can range from chic and casual to refined elegance. Whatever your style, use your natural surroundings as your decor manual. Simple touches like natural sugar starfish (also work great for invitations and place card holders), tabletop tiki torches, or even natural driftwood branches used as table decorations play up on the beachy vibe. Charger plates add a pop of color and texture to your table scape in pretty beach colors such as aqua blue charger plates, ocean blue charger plates. Or embrace beach chic style with rattan chargers in brick brown, honey brown, or sand brown.
With a carefree and relaxed vibe, beach weddings often leave guests with a feeling of not wanting to return home to the “real world” right away. Therefore, give your guests mementos that will remind them of their seaside vacation. Candies in starfish burlap favor bags or personalized favor bags, personalized tote bags, and key chain favors such as starfish chains, mini flip flops are always favorites.
Finally, event decorations can really tie your whole celebration together. Play off the natural beauty of the sea and sand, and palm trees and tropical flowers. You can choose big decor pieces for maximum impact such as seashell driftwood garlands, driftwood garlands, tiered chandeliers in blue capiz shell, parasols, and personalized photo backdrops.
In end, a little creativity and inspiration will go a long way to creating the beach wedding of your dreams! Check out our Pinterest board for more ideas!
Today, we continue our look at favorite must-haves for your next summer bash. With summer just around the corner these days, it’s never too early to start planning. Our picks below are versatile and vibrant – perfect for those hot summer days and cool summer nights – but also easily adaptable to any celebration year-round. BBQs, beach weddings, and graduation parties…the season is about to begin!
1. Fans – A variety of colors and textures such as sandalwood, raffia fans, or folding paper fans are a perfect complement to a sunny outdoor wedding or garden party. We love that they can also double as take-home favors too!
2. Apothecary Jars – Known for their aesthetic appeal, apothecary jars are a stylish addition to any party. Cluster a few jars in various shapes and sizes for a whimsical centerpiece. Alternate each centerpiece by alternately filling the jars with candy, cookies, or even spices, thereby leaving each table with a distinctive look. And of course – if you are planning a candy bar, then these jars practically required!
3. Burlap – We’ve seen burlap as a mainstay decor fabric used in many weddings and other events. However, now in addition to traditional burlap table covers, burlap runners, and burlap ribbon, burlap is also available in countless other forms as well! Elegant chair sashes, trendy tote bags, and go-to favor bags (including imprinted burlap favor bags) are great ways to add a subtle touch of vintage charm. Burlap perfectly complements the bright hues of summer so don’t be afraid to showcase this on-trend fabric.
4. Submersible Floralytes – vibrant and color changing, submersible floralytes are must-have for nighttime summer event! They provide the ample illumination to centerpieces such as floral arrangements and ice sculptures and also work as a replacement for candle votives. Ideal for an outdoor wedding reception under the stars!
Be sure to check out our Pinterest boards for more summer-time party decor ideas!
Happy Friday everyone! Though we’re midst of enjoying spring’s first blooms and cool temperatures, we’re also looking ahead to what summer 2013 has in store for us! Weddings, BBQs, graduation parties, and other festive summer bashes is a time to savor the summer sun and indulge in the warm weather with family and friends. And putting together a decor scheme that emphasizes summer’s spirit is easy with just a few favorite pieces – read on below for our summer-must-haves.
1. Bali Umbrellas – Add a vibrant colorful touch to table tops with these made-for-summer decor pieces. Whether you mix and match a few colors or add a hodgepodge of several different colors, the overall effect is simply stunning. They work especially well at outdoor events, both during the day and night.
2. Tiki Torches – Of course no summer event is complete without festive Polynesian tiki torches! Our new favorites are the table top tiki torches which serve a dual purpose – a decorative touch that provides light for those summer luaus or beach-themed weddings. You can also substitute mini bamboo tabletop tiki torches at your next outdoor bash.
3. Lattice Hanging Candle Holders – Intricately-designed candle holders add that extra touch of glamour and inviting ambience to any event. The warm glow of soft candlelight shining through these patterned candle holders can also be used as centerpieces themselves – just add a few silk rose petals for a romantic touch.
4. Paper Lanterns – Whether round, square, battery-operated, or even star shaped, paper lanterns are practically a summer must-have. It’s a quick and easy way to add an instantaneous pop of color! White paper lanterns are the most popular, bringing easy elegance to any party, but also consider mixing and matching colors, shapes, and textures for festive look that’s at once creative, whimsical, and just pure summer bliss!
We’ll be back next week with our remaining picks for top summer trends in party decor!