Looking for a really fun, dynamic theme for a party, birthday, shower, rehearsal dinner, or even a wedding brunch? How about getting your animal instincts going with these fabulous giraffe and zebra print themes? Animal prints are so in right now, and they make a really funky statement even when used for formal occasions. Let your décor reflect the fun, playful side of you!
Whatever your occasion, you can find all the bulk tableware you need right here – wholesale plates and glasses, napkins, guest towels, even tablecovers. Why not give your table the zing of a crisp black and white zebra print, accented with lots of fresh green foliage?
Images from Koyal Wholesale Animal Print Banquet Plates, Style Me Pretty, Koyal Wholesale Wild Zebra Print Cupcake Wrappers, Style Me Pretty, Koyal Wholesale Animal Print Party Decorations, Style Me Pretty
A soft brown giraffe print is just as funky and goes well with an earthy, safari-style theme. Use tiny animals to accent the décor, and add liberal splashes of animal print!
Tips for creating an animal-theme event:
- Avoid overkill. A little animal print goes a long way, so don’t try to wrap everything in the same fabric or finish.
- Experiment with other colors. Zebra stripes look fun with hot pink, orange or turquoise. Don’t limit yourself to the monochrome color palette.
- Use big plants and leafy arrangements instead of traditional floral displays to play up the natural element.
- Make the most of a safari theme by using small animals to top cakes or cupcakes, or animal themed napkin holders or favors.
- If using an animal print for the bridal party, stick to trims and accessories. A leopard print sash, clutch or sandal goes down a lot better than a full-on leopard print dress.
- Finally, have fun with it! Animal prints are all about letting your wild side out!