When you’re a bride, looking for new ideas and trends becomes your obsession. Finding new ways to spice up your wedding and make it unique is a quest for every bride. There are fun and useful ways to make your wedding the best day of your life while not breaking your budget. Choosing your wedding theme and venue are only the beginning of the journey. Affordable wedding planning might seem unreasonable but with a few helpful hints and tips you’re in luck! These eight unique ways to spice up your wedding ceremony will help you brainstorm ideas and inspirations.
- Wedding Songs: Sometimes your girls need a little bit of dancing. Skip the traditional wedding ceremony songs and let your bridal party sashay down the aisle with fun. Instead of playing a classic canon replace their music with your favorite country, hip hop or r & b classic love song.
- Furry Friends: They snuggle in your bed and share their toys with you, so why wouldn’t you invite them to the wedding? Fido and Fifi can play an important role in your big day. Dress up your little girl in a cute DIY tutu with tulle to match your wedding colors. Give Fido a box tie to wear to match his poppa. Having your furry friends in the wedding can include the dog, cat, birds and even horses!
- Pop The Question: Popping the question to your bridal party is a unique way to build your special ceremonial party. With a cute ring pop in a box and a special “will you be my…maid of honor” note you can create your own DIY bridesmaid box. Candy now has a very important role in your wedding! Incorporate the theme into a fabulous dessert bar as well. Stock up on bulk candy to save you money.
- Family Photo Album: Decorating your wedding venue with classic family photos is a beautiful way to remember family members who can’t be with you. Centerpiece jars filled with vintage photographs and clothes lines with vintage pictures create a throwback to your family. You can create the look with mason jars, vintage photos and clothespins.
- Brand New Band: Practice this line: “hey mister DJ, we don’t need your services.” Hiring a live band is the ticket to a personalized wedding day. Spice up your aisle music with a theme band. If you’re having a western wedding, feature country music and square dancing. Wedding themes can each feature their own genre of music styles and bands.
- I Vow To Thee: The traditional wedding vows might not be the perfect words for you and your loved one. Be inspired by your favorite lyrics, love poems or movie script to make personalized wedding vows. Your wedding ceremony will be one of a kind. After you’ve tied the knot, then personalized your wedding vows wall hanging with the words to hang on your wall.
- Place Your Bets: A fun way to avoid the typical wedding favors is to use your favorite activity as inspiration. Show off your ‘lucky in love’ theme with scratcher tickets. Cross your fingers a few of your wedding guests make a couple dollars on your big day!
- Unique Registry: So you already have the toaster and need a few other items instead, why not put them on your registry? Wedding gifts are much more important when the giver knows you’ll actually use them. Using a universal online wedding registry will allow you to combine different stores and sites together. You can click the “pin it” button to add an item, from any site, to your registry. This gives you the opportunity to pick those decorative vases that you’ve had your eye on for the mantelpiece.
Adding that special wedding accent is an easy way to make your day a memorable one. After all, it’s your wedding so why wouldn’t you want to make it focused on who you are as a couple? Incorporate your favorite hobbies, songs and jokes into your wedding ceremony to spice up your big day!