Top 5 Ways to Use our Exclusive Snowfall Meteor Lights:
1. Centerpieces: Decorate Manzanita Branches with hanging snowfall lights to draw attention and create a lighted display. Creating a bright modern display is easy with these battery operated lights because all they require are 3 AA batteries. These would be great for tables because they don’t require pesky extension cords.
2. Outdoor Lights: Although these are not submersible, they work great for outdoor displays on a “falling down” setting. The white LED lights mimic snow falling and create a stunning display. Use with a large white paper lantern to create a lighted display without draping cords or wiring.
3. Floral Arrangements: Accent your floral bouquet or table arrangements with single pack of lights to draw attention to your stunning bouquet. These lights are available in a variety of colors so matching them to your bouquet is easy!
4. Alter Decorations: Planning a late evening wedding? Decorate paper lanterns or alter flowers with these battery operated meteor lights to avoid the extension cords. These strands can be wrapped through intertwining flower stems or tucked inside metal lanterns to create a lighted walkway.
5. Cake Decorations: Tuck lights underneath your cake stand or throughout the center tube of our 5 Tier Cupcake Stand to create a lighted display. Unfortunately, because the cake is cut later in the evening it may not always be lit up properly. Avoid that problem by adding meteor lights to your table for extra sparkle.